Friday, March 9, 2012

Week Two Collections at Dunkin Donuts are off and running

My father (Geno Zandri) and I have been collecting the past couple of days at the Dunkin Donuts in town; yesterday and today he was at the one on South Colony Road and I was at Yalesville yesterday and at North Colony today. (What a difference a day makes in temperature!)

Tomorrow – Saturday the 10th Geno will be at the landfill from 8 to about noon and I will be at the Recycling Center. If you want to make a donation please come by and see us.

You can also send in any donations that you might like to make.

Please make checks out to: “Wallingford Fireworks Fund” and send to:

Wallingford Fireworks Fund
c/o Jason Zandri
35 Lincoln Drive EXT
Wallingford, CT 06492

As always, if anyone has any questions of me please feel free to reach out by calling 860 614 6069 or via email at Jason@Zandri.net. (Generally speaking, I can answer email faster than a phone call because of my work schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment