Monday, March 26, 2012

Campus at Greenhill 2012 Wallingford Fireworks Celebration collection totals for the week ending Saturday March 24, 2012; we now stand at $16,642.49

imageimage

My Father and I were out this past week collecting donations for the Campus at Greenhill 2012 Wallingford Fireworks Celebration at the Wallingford Landfill and the Wallingford Recycling center (on Saturday). My Dad was able to get a couple days in earlier in the week at Dunkin Donuts

I have all the money counted from the weekend and a few checks that were mailed in all set for the deposit this morning.

With the $10,000.00 donation made by Gale Development through the Campus at Greenhill, our total for the 2012 celebration will stand at $16,642.49

If you want to send us your donation you can do so by sending it to:
Wallingford Fireworks Fund
c/o Jason Zandri
35 Lincoln Drive EXT
Wallingford, CT 06492

As always, if anyone has any questions of me please feel free to reach out by calling 860 614 6069 or via email at Jason@Zandri.net. (Generally speaking, I can answer email faster than a phone call because of my work schedule).

We still have a ways to go to make our 2012 fundraising goal of $30,000.00 so we hope you consider pitching in to help save our grand celebration for the third year in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment