Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wallingford Collections at Dunkin Donuts, Landfill and the Recycling Center for Saturday March 10

Hey gang, I am headed out the door right now to stand for about an hour and a half at Dunkin on North Colony.

From there (after 8AM) I will be at the Recycling Center to about noon

My father will be at the landfill from 8AM to about noon.

I hope you can come by and make a donation to give us a good push to the weekend collections.

If not you can also send in any donations that you might like to make.

Please make checks out to: “Wallingford Fireworks Fund” and send to:

Wallingford Fireworks Fund
c/o Jason Zandri
35 Lincoln Drive EXT
Wallingford, CT 06492

As always, if anyone has any questions of me please feel free to reach out by calling 860 614 6069 or via email at Jason@Zandri.net. (Generally speaking, I can answer email faster than a phone call because of my work schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment