Saturday, March 24, 2012

Campus at Greenhill 2012 Wallingford Fireworks Celebration collections for Saturday March 24, 2012

imageimage

My Father and I will be out this morning collecting donations for the Campus at Greenhill 2012 Wallingford Fireworks Celebration.

Beginning at 8AM we will be at the Wallingford Landfill and the Wallingford Recycling center.

Please stop by and donate to support the event

If you want to send us your donation you can do so by sending it to:

Wallingford
Fireworks Fund
c/o Jason Zandri
35 Lincoln Drive EXT
Wallingford, CT 06492

As always, if anyone has any questions of me please feel free to reach out by calling 860 614 6069 or via email at Jason@Zandri.net. (Generally speaking, I can answer email faster than a phone call because of my work schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment