Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wallingford Fireworks Fund: still collecting donations.

We are happy that we have gotten the formal sponsorship for the 2012 event but there is more to do to make the “Campus at Greenhill 2012 Wallingford Fireworks Celebration” a reality.

We will be collecting this weekend (my father and I) and we could use some help. If you’re not available this weekend but are around next week please let me know – we have locations, we need the bodies to stand and collect.

We try to get people for Thursday and Friday morning rush hour (6:30AM to 9:30AM) at the Dunkin Donuts franchises here in town that so graciously allow us to stand and collect for the show. If you can stand for just some of the period that is better than nothing – just contact me and let me know.

If you want to donate you can do so by sending your tax deductible donation to:

Wallingford
Fireworks Fund
c/o Jason Zandri
35 Lincoln Drive EXT
Wallingford, CT 06492

As always, if anyone has any questions of me please feel free to reach out by calling 860 614 6069 or via email at Jason@Zandri.net. (Generally speaking, I can answer email faster than a phone call because of my work schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment