Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wallingford Fireworks Fund: Collections for next week, the week of March 12th

I promise to get everyone an update over the weekend with how we made out with the fireworks collecting this weekend.

I just got back in from the Recycling Center; it was a slow morning as the compost / brush area is not yet open (I’ll try to get the dates for that as a number of people asked me about it).

I saw the Mayor there this morning – he waved as he drove by.

On Tuesday the 13th my father is going to collect at Dunkin Donuts (most likely on South Colony Road).

I have work this week so I am unable to do any collecting this week but I will be planning to be at the Recycling Center next Saturday.

We could use some volunteers for the following shifts; if you can only work part of a shift that is fine too – better someone for part of the time than no one for the whole period:

Thursday 3/15 from 6:30 to 9:30AM (or any part there of) at Dunkin Donuts.
Friday 3/16 from 6:30 to 9:30AM (or any part there of) at Dunkin Donuts.
We could take some Dunkin Donuts slots on Saturday if we can get the help.

If you have the time and the interest in helping us reach our goal before the 25th of May (the deadline the Mayor has set to have the funds in to the town) please contact me directly to let me know:

860 641 6069 or Jason@Zandri.net (email is best).

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment