Saturday, July 7, 2012

The show is still on at this point - The projected weather for 6PM


Parks and Recreation has not contacted me about any cancelation so as far as I know the show is still set to go.

I’ve looked at the forecast and the Thunder Storm Watch is due to end for our area by 7PM.

The fireworks are lit off after 9:15 – well after the current Watch ends.

Until I hear anything different I presume we are a “go”

Looking at the failing line behind the last front I think things will be clear and lingering showers would be fairly light.

I am sure the ground will be wet and more lawn chair would be needed but I think we can still have the event.

The final decision is not up to me or the Fund at large so let’s hope those that make the decision are in agreement.

There is no rain date and this is the way Wallingford has always done it.

As far as I am concerned, if it’s not raining at 9:15 – light ‘em up

No comments:

Post a Comment