Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rain showing on the map but nothing coming down


The forecast still shows hit or miss shows to 7:30PM at this point (and if they are like this they are “miss” so far).

30% chance of isolated storms means 70% chance of none; so far I like those odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment